Interview Held on 11th December 2019
On the basis of performance in the Written Test held on 11th December 2019, and subsequent interview, the following candidates have been shortlisted in order of merit for
1. Position for Assistant Business Manager (Startup Initiatives)
A. Senthamil Arasan
2. Position for Accounts Assistant
1. Asst. Business Manager (Start-up initiatives)
Qualificaion : B.Sc (Ag.) / FND. /Horti. /Forestry / BS (ABM) having Minimum 1 year Experience
Tenure : 2 years
Remunersation : ₹ 20,000/ month
- Responsible for identifying prospective Clients and market MABIF Services.
- Responsible for representing the company to the prospective clients, investors and entrepreneurs
- Promote MABIF services to Agristartup community.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around MABIF services and MABIF partnership
- Contribute to a positive customer experience.
- Expect considerable travel.
- Any other work assigned by CEO/Management.
2. Account Assistant
Qualificaion : Any UG from recognized University (Preferably Maths & Commerce) with any Computer related certifications.
Tenure : 2 years
Remunersation : ₹ 12,000/ month
-Responsible for preparing, maintaining and reviewing purchasing files and records, price lists, the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, calculate the cost of orders, ensure invoices are charged to the appropriate accounts, and monitor inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
- Responsible for issuing request for quotations, reviewing proposals, performing price analysis, negotiating prices, issuing purchase orders, and following up on orders placed.
- Responsible for payroll & its related functions.
- Responsible for facilitating the annual financial audits and any other periodic reviews.
- Responsible for assisting in development and implementation of financial strategies, policies, processes and procedures in order to achieve compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, and efficient resource utilization and cost containment.
Increment : 3 to 5 % year based on performance
All post are on contract basis only.
Last Date to Apply : 25th November 2019 (Application closed)