Recruitment - MABIF CBBO
Designation: Chief Executive Officer for FPOs
No. of. Vacancies: 3
Name of the Company : Batalagundu Flowers FPO, Vagai Millets FPO and Thozhuvam FPO.
Educational Qualification: Should be either graduate in agriculture / agriculture marketing / agri-business management or BBA or MSW.
Experience: 1+ years of experience of working for farmers at grass root level & Local Person may be most preferable
Location : Headquarters of FPOs
1. Batalagundu, Dindigul
2. Thirumangalam, Madurai
3. Thiruvathavur, Madurai
Key Responsibility :
• Managing the overall operations and resources of FPO on daily basis
• Making major company decisions with approval from BoDs
• Acting as the main point of communication between the board of directors (the board) and company
operations and being the public face of the company
• Launching new products or services of the company
• Finding new business opportunities
• Cultivating deeper customer relationships
• Overseeing and monitoring company and financial matters
• Facilitate use of digital tools and technology where necessary to bring efficiency in operations
• Leading the development of the company’s short-and long term strategy.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/Month (Consolidated)
Tenure: 3 Years
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd August 2021, 5.00 PM